Following the discussion and in view of the epidemiological situation in certain countries, the decision has been made to lift restrictions on regular and charter flights between Russia and Cuba, Mexico and Qatar starting 1 December 2021.
Additionally, regular air traffic with the following countries will be resumed on 1 December 2021:
- Kyrgyzstan: Zhukovsky Airport ‒ Bishkek and Zhukovsky Airport ‒ Osh, one flight per week on each route; from other airports in Russia currently serving international flights to Issyk-Kul (Tamchy), one flight per week on each route.
- Bangladesh: Moscow ‒ Dhaka, two flights per week.
- Mongolia: Moscow ‒ Ulaanbaatar, three flights per week; Ulan-Ude ‒ Ulaanbaatar, one flight per week; Irkutsk ‒ Ulaanbaatar and Krasnoyarsk ‒ Ulaanbaatar, one flight per week on each route.
- Brazil: Moscow ‒ Rio de Janeiro, two flights per week.
- Vietnam: Moscow ‒ Ho Chi Minh City and Moscow ‒ Nha Trang, two flights per week on each route.
- Italy: Zhukovsky ‒ Rome, two flights per week.
- Kazakhstan: Zhukovsky ‒ Nur-Sultan, Zhukovsky ‒ Almaty and Zhukovsky ‒ Shymkent, three flights per week on each route; Krasnodar – Nur-Sultan, Orenburg – Nur-Sultan, Sochi – Nur-Sultan, Krasnoyarsk – Nur-Sultan, St Petersburg – Almaty, Krasnodar – Almaty, Orenburg – Almaty, Sochi – Almaty, Moscow – Aktobe, St Petersburg – Aktobe, St Petersburg – Petropavlovsk, St Petersburg – Aktau, St Petersburg – Atyrau, Kazan – Aktobe, Krasnodar – Atyrau, Sochi – Atyrau, Moscow – Ust-Kamenogorsk, Mineralnye Vody – Nur-Sultan, Mineralnye Vody – Almaty, Rostov-on-Don – Almaty, Rostov-on-Don – Aktau, Rostov-on-Don – Atyrau, Rostov-on-Don – Karagandy, Yekaterinburg – Nur-Sultan, Yekaterinburg – Aktau, Yekaterinburg – Almaty, Omsk – Almaty and Ufa – Almaty, one flight per week on each route.
- Costa Rica: Moscow – San Jose, two flights per week.
- Argentina: Moscow – Buenos Aires, two flights per week.
A decision has also been made to increase the number of regular flights to and from Azerbaijan on the route between Moscow and Baku to 14 flights per week, and from other Russian airports that have resumed international flights to Baku, two flights per week on each route.
Railway operations between Russia and Finland will resume on 12 December with one trip from St Petersburg to Helsinki and one trip from Helsinki to St Petersburg per day, subject to strict compliance with all public health restrictions.
The Emergency Response Centre recommends that Russian citizens get vaccinated against COVID-19 before travelling abroad.