Please read the following information before sending your email to the Government of the Russian Federation.
- All messages submitted via the official website of the Government of the Russian Federation will be reviewed by the public correspondence office of the Government Department of Culture. Sergei Kostyanov, as head of the public correspondence office of the Russian Government Department of Culture, is responsible for coordinating all public correspondence work.
A reply will be sent in the format requested by the sender:
- by email (include your full name and email address);
- by post (include your full name, email address, and postal address).
- Please make sure you have completed the form correctly before submitting it.
- Your message cannot be more than 2000 characters long.
- You can add an attachment of up to 5MB to your message in the following formats: txt, doc, docx, pptx, xlsx, rtf, xls, pps, ppt, pdf, jpg, bmp, png, tif, pcx, mp3, wma, avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, mov and flv, odf, gif and pub.
Your message may not be considered for the following technical reasons:
- the message is in Russian, but is written in Latin script;
- the message is all in capital letters;
- the message is not written in complete sentences.
The message is not written in complete sentences:
- they are not addressed to the Government of the Russian Federation or the Government Executive Office;
- they do not contain a specific request, complaint, proposal or query.
- We do not reply to messages containing obscene or offensive language.
- If you are sending a message to dispute a court ruling, please note that under the Russian Constitution only the courts are authorised to handle such matters. The judiciary is a separate branch of government and acts independently of executive and legislative authorities. Court rulings must be appealed through the proper legal channels. Current law prohibits any interference in the administration of justice. If you submit your message online, your personal details will be stored and processed in accordance with Russian law.
- If you submit your message online, your personal details will be stored and processed in accordance with Russian law.
- We will notify you of your message's review status at the email or postal address provided in the form.